555 Main Street • Anytown • US 55555 • Phone (555) 555-5555 • email@example.com
Cheryl A. Boone
Summary of Qualifications
Motivated, dedicated Mistake #1 click here and goal oriented. To be able to have the ability to use the interpersonal skills I have acquired in a variety of areas, during my work history. With many years of experience in working with people of various ages, ethnicities, and socio-economic circumstances. To be part of a TEAM that expects the best from and for their employees. An organization that not only excels in customer service but also offers unlimited growth potential.
03/06/2006–2/23/2010 ABC Company
- American History and Texas History and World Geography
02/06/2005–11/2005 XYZ Corporation
- Designed project based instructional tasks linked to New York State Grade 8 standards
- Increased Mistake #2 click here scores on NYS grade 8 Assessment Math Test by 65%
- 75% increase in passing for special education students
- Assisted in the development and implementation of an AIS plan for all subject areas
- Assisted in the development of curriculum maps for science and mathematics
01/06/03-06/21/04 DEF, Incorporated
- Temporary hire at the New York County Alternative School to instruct an eighth grade overflow class in the subjects of Algebra, Georgia History, Earth Science, and Language Arts. Job was terminated at the end of the school year.
- Paraprofessional at the New York Alternative School serving as an assistant instructor of middle school and high school math, test administer, and part of the security detail.
- 6th, 7th Mistake #3 click here, and 8th grades math tools instructor DEF Middle School (an International Baccalaureate World School), New York, New York
Personal references gladly given upon request!