123 Main Street • Anytown • US 12345 • Home (999) 999-9999 • (123) 456-7890 Mobile • email@example.com
Ruth R. Ramos
2001—2009 GHI Company
- Taught Intro to Computers
- Administration Mistake #1 click hereof student computer labs.
- Taught Microsoft Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint, Access, Excel, and Outlook
- Provided desktop support to end-users for software, hardware and network printers.
- Taught Distance Learning Courses via the Internet (LSC Online)
- LSC – Online Instructor Certified.
1996—1999 XYZ Corporation
- Taught courses for graduate and undergraduate students.
- Prepared all materials for course lectures.
- Developed tools Mistake #2 click here for assessing students’ abilities to understand and apply basic economic, budgeting, accounting, and strategic planning concepts.
- Developed expertise in curriculum development and new course design.
- Earned above-average evaluations from my students and received numerous positive comments.
1995 – 1996 DEF, Incorporated
- Consistently received excellent student evaluations.
- Selected to participate in MIVER review.
XYZ Advertising Federation, Member, 1993 – Present
American Red Cross, Member, 1996 – 2000
August 1995 New
click hereYork University New York, NY
MS Human Ecology
May 1991 University of California San Diego, CA
BS Family & Consumer Sciences
Early Childhood Endorsement