555 Main Street • Anytown • US 55555 • (555) 555-5555
Lisa G. Osborn
ABC Company 2008 – 2009
- Service and Mistake #1 click here facilitate guests to the restaurant
- Establish a nice and organize work condition
XYZ Corporation 2008
- Reviewed applications and hired capable “front-of-the-house” restaurant employees.
- Led and participated in staff and manager meetings to discussing budgets, service-related goals, and promotions, as Mistake #2 click here well as other general housekeeping details.
- Successfully managed and scheduled “front-of-the-house” employees.
- Kept liquor inventory up to date and filed weekly liquor orders.
DEF, Incorporated 2001 to 2007
- Met and greeted customers
- Handled large amounts of money and bank deposits
- Had continuous customer interaction
- Coordinated Mistake #3 click herework schedules for employees
- Prepared Accounts Receivable and Payable invoices, and banking
- Responded to customer needs and provided additional support when necessary
Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint; Adobe InDesign, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Flash CS4
New York University – New York, NY
Intro to Management, Small Business Management, Entrepreneurship
University of California – San Diego, CA
Bachelors of Fine Arts, Communications – February 2006
Dean’s List – Awarded in Advanced Typography, April 2005