999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999
(999) 999-9999, e-mail- email@example.com
Seeking progressive employment in Interpreting where my skills and experience can be most effectively utilized.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Bilingual Mistake #1 click here (Spanish & English); Client Service; Attentive In Translation.
- Active Listener; Constructive Worker; Critical Thinking.
- Effective Problem Solving; Good Interpersonal Skills; Team Development.
- Good Judgment; Cooperative worker; Adapt to Any Situation.
- Consecutively and Simultaneous; Organized and Punctual.
Translator, 07/05 to Present
ABC Inc. Any Town, NY
- Translated indoor and outdoor print ads, sales promotions, legal copy and direct mailers.
- Proofread indoor and outdoor print ads, service and product brochures, sales promotions, legal copy, direct mailers, mechanicals and proofs to ensure grammar, spelling, punctuation, and stylistic consistency.
- Maintained client’s advertising guidelines and updated its glossary of products and legal terms.
- Complied Mistake #2 click herewith projects priorities and deadlines.
- Checked trademarks, service marks, registered trademarks, client’s logo usage and color, and corporate guidelines.
- Checked job history to ensure previous issues have been addressed.
Translator, 09/06 to 09/08
XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY
- Helped organizing meeting with clients.
- Verbally translating Spanish into English.
- Conducted the standard policies and guidelines between client and company to provide correct information.
Translator, 07/05 to 02/09
BCD Inc. Any Town, NY
- Translates and edits complex, high-level Russian Documents.
- Provide technical Mistake #3 click here and translation support.
- Serve as lead interpreter during group meetings with Russian technical specialists.
Indiana University, Bloomington, Psychology
New York High School, Psychology