Any Town, NY 99999
firstname.lastname@example.org Cell: 999-999-9999
- Russian – Mistake #1 click heremother tongue level
- English – professionally fluent
- Spanish – advanced knowledge
- Latin – basic
- 10+ years of experience in translation, proofreading, editing and revision in Russian and English languages in all combinations. Limited experience in translation from Spanish.
- Specializing in the following fields: legal, pharmaceutical, medical, technical and localization
- Providing cultural consulting services.
- Passionate about languages and linguistics.
- Independent, self-driven, detail-oriented, curious.
- Pro-actively prioritizing tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, collaboration across countries and time zones.
- Fast learning.
ABC Inc. Any Town, NY July 2007 – Present
Translator & Interpreter
- Supported the international team and assisted overseas customers responding to their calls and e-mails.
- Translated worldwide manual, documents, e-mails, and contracts.
- Interpreted Mistake #2 click here for business meetings, training classes, presentations, and foreign clients.
- Assisted especially foreign trainees from overseas.
XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY June 2001 – October 2005
- Full charge of all business operations for this small-business.
- Manage all petty cash and office supply expense accounts.
- Reconcile bank balances; record general ledger entries.
- Provided essential translation services for the company.
BCD Inc. Any Town, NY June 2001 – October 2005
Translator & Interpreter
- Translates spoken passages from one language into another.
- Provides consecutive or simultaneous translation between languages (Spanish and English).
- Translates documents and other material from Spanish to English and vice versa.
- Reads material and rewrites material in specified languages, following established rules pertaining
- To factors, such as word meanings, sentence structure, grammar, punctuation and mechanics.
- Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information.
- Maintain databases.
- Prepare and Mistake #3 click heremanage correspondence, reports and documents.
- Set up and maintain filing system for the donor relations department..
- Data entry (50 WPM).
University of Southern California
Bachelor of Arts – Linguistics, July 1999
University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
Other – Diploma in Spanish English Translation and Editing, July 2000
- ATA, American Translators Association