555 Main Street • Anytown • US 55555 • (555) 555-5555 • E-MAIL email@example.com
MOLLY L. TRASK
To obtain a position offering direct service to customers in the food service industry
- Training in Mistake #1 click hererestaurant service.
- Extensive knowledge of beverage.
- Fluent in Spanish and English .
EMPLOYMENT HISTORY ABC Company
- Greet and comfort all guests with pleasure
- Manage all employees including teamwork
- Manage all operations of the business
- Responsible for restaurant operation including driving sales and profitability.
- Monitored Mistake #2 click hereand controlled all expenses in order to stay on budget.
- Provide direction, training and coaching to team members to ensure a great guest experience.
- Oversaw training of all team members to ensure completion of learning plans.
- Conduct team member evaluations regularly.
- Heavily involved in the selection and interview process of all team members.
- Responsible for scheduling of salaried and hourly team members.
- Research and report our stores guest satisfaction scores to all managers and team members.
- Conduct conference calls with other service managers in the area to share our successes and opportunities.
- Developed and ensured adherence to a daily cleaning schedule in order to maintain a clean restaurant.
- Hold meeting before all shifts to communicate necessary information and motivation for a successful shift.
- Cleaned utensils, equipment, and the storage, food preparation and served areas for the purpose of maintaining sanitary conditions.
- Inventoried food, Mistake #3 click herecondiments and supplies for the purpose of ensuring availability of items.
- Stocked food, condiments and supplies for the purpose of maintaining adequate quantities and security of items.
- Made special dressings and sauces as condiments for sandwiches.
- Was responsible for meeting guests on entry, seating them and taking food and drink orders.
1994 – 1998 New York University New York, NY
College degree in hospitality industry