555 Main Street • Anytown • US 55555 • (555) 555-5555 • email@example.com
Pauline M. Jensen
Utilize over 20 years of restaurant experience to obtain a position as a restaurant manager.
ABC Company (August 2005 – February 2010)
- Responsible for training new employees.
- Responsible for Mistake #1 click hereall big events, parties, pay-per-view, sponsorships.
- Responsible for inventory of food and beverage.
- Responsible for scheduling wait staff and bar staff.
- Cash handling: drawers, safe and cover charges.
- Interview prospective employees.
XYZ Corporation (March 2000 – August 2005)
- Ensure the restaurant operates efficiently and profitably while maintaining reputation.
- Taking responsibility for the business performance of the restaurant;
- analyzing and planning restaurant sales levels and profitability;
- organizing marketing activities, such as promotional events and discount schemes;
- preparing reports at the end of the shift and week, including staff control, food control and sales;
- creating Mistake #2 click hereand executing plans for department sales, profit and staff development;
- setting budgets and or agreeing them with senior management;
- Planning and coordinating menus.
- managing staff throughout their shift and providing them with feedback;
- responding to customer complaints;
- ensuring that all employees adhere to the company’s uniform standards;
- meeting and greeting customers and organizing table reservations;
- recruiting, training and motivating staff;
- Organizing and supervising the shifts of kitchen, waiting and cleaning staff.
- maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety;
- checking stock levels and ordering supplies;
- Supervised Banquet s and Training Dinner functions
- Assisted with the training and hiring of staff for planned functions.
- Plans and implement the set up and breakdown of table settings and food preparations.
- Coordinate and plans upcoming Events and functions to aid with fundraising.
- Coordinate with Chefs to assist in meal preparations and presentations.
DEF, Incorporated (September 1992 – March 2000)
- Complete weekly truck orders for store product
- Conduct bi-weekly new hire orientations and complete all state required paperwork including W4 and I9 forms for employees
- Create weekly schedules for 40 plus employees and monthly managers schedules
- Manage and Mistake #3 click here improve sales profit within organization through follow through of business practices
- Complete monthly paperwork to measure profit
- Create and implement action plans to improve store performance
- Upkeep training program and implement any new tools, procedures, and products