999 Main Street • Anytown • NY 99999 • (999) 999-9999 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Mireya W. Martinez
4-10/PRESENT Restaurant Manager
- Manage daily Mistake #1 click herecustomer service issues, P & L responsibilities.
- Trained and managed 30+ employees on food safety, customer service, and cleanliness.
- Built sales through local marketing.
5-09/4-10 Restaurant Manager
- Dedicated manager with strong work ethics and the ability to build lasting client relationships.
- Experienced in operations management, sales, budget development, staffing and cost control.
- Highly skilled at communicating effectively with customers, vendors and staff.
- Able to motivate employees to perform to their maximum potential.
- Exceptional organization and planning skills; adaptable; enjoy new challenges.
- I successfully Mistake #2 click here managed a local chain restaurant, increasing sales through quality food, exceptional service and family value.
- Maintained expenses below budget through accurate planning, waste reduction, purchasing and cost-effective operating procedures.
- Utilizing computer, accountable for budgeting, cost control, payroll, general accounting and full profit and loss.
- Recruited, hired, supervised, scheduled and motivated a staff of up to 25 employees per shift, a total of 50 per day.
- Trained service staff to enhance customer service and increase profits through suggestive selling.
- Improved productivity and morale by initiating systems for accountability and by instituting effective training programs.
9-08/3-09 Restaurant Manager
- Supervised PM Shift: servers, hosts, cashiers and stewards
- Delivered personal attention to customers to ensure guest satisfaction
- Reconciled tills and prepared nightly deposits
- Acted as Mistake #3 click hereliaison between guests and managing chefs
- Assisted guests with dining issues
New York University New York, NY
- Pursuing a degree in Marketing