9999 Any Street • Anytown • NY 99999 • (999) 999-9999 • email@example.com
Highly skilled counselor and case manager with extensive experience working with at-risk youth and their families. Demonstrated ability in leadership development, outreach, community organizing, and curriculum design. Creative problem solver. Recipient of a university-wide award from Boston College for innovative program design. Bi-lingual English and Spanish. Bi-cultural individual of Puerto-Rican descent. Former high school dropout. First generation college graduate dedicated to the development of youth potential and motivated by a desire to help young people make positive changes in their lives and become productive members of society.
click hereSchool of Social Work
Master of Social Work, Concentration in Children, Youth, and Families 2010
Bachelor of Arts, Concentration in Sociology 2005
AAA Services, Austin, TX 2009-2010
- The primary Mistake #2 click here counselor for a caseload of 30+ students.
- Conduct individual one on one session with students.
- Follow up with attendance and teaching officials to check student’s progress.
- Schedule and conduct home visits.
- Fill out paper work, forms and fill out reports.
- Plan and budget incentives for students.
- Attend family meetings with students and parents.
BBB Services, Austin, TX
Outreach Worker 2005-2006
- Assist in the educational development of inner city and at risk youth
- Promote their growth and development in academic and social awareness through a wide range of activities
- Ensure their potential growth as productive citizens of society by helping them achieve academic excellence
- Provided assistance with homework and offer tutoring services
- Take youth on a wide range of educational and sport related outings
- Teach character and self-esteem building
- Maintain confidential reports and student records
CCC Services, Round Rock, TX
Outreach Worker 2006
- Fill out and File Medical Insurance Paperwork for Patients
- Volunteer Mistake #3 click here work for Special Olympics, Ronald McDonald House, Community Outreach Events, etc.
- Event Organization
- Volunteer Recruitment and Organization
- Cultural Competency Education