DANIEL G AGNEW
To secure employment that will allow me to develop in the field of health serving and helping others.
2009-Present Xyz Inc New York, NY
- Monitored Mistake #1 click hereovernight shelter facility
- New Client intakes
- Supervised, secured and monitored the daily operations of the facility.
2009-Present Abc Ltd New York, NY
- Provide HIV Education & Prevention Training thru Street Outreach
- Provide Pre- & Mistake #2 click here Post-test HIV Counseling
- Compile Data For Grant Objectives
2007–2008 Def Corp New York, NY
- Meet with target population to educate on HIV prevention.
- Administer HIV testing.
- Document contacts; Mistake #3 click here achieve goals and objectives; and report to agency.
- Interact and communicate effectively orally, in writing and electronically with diverse audiences.
2007 New York University Ponce, PR
- M.A., Curriculum and Teaching in Physical Education (GPA 3.65)
2002 University of Puerto Rico Ponce, PR
- B.S., Athletic Therapy (GPA 3.31)
Completed Internship in the following areas:
- Albergue Olimpico 2001
- LOAVI 2001
- PUCPR(Swimming Team) 2001
- UPR Ponce Therapy Center 2002
- Interuniversity Athletic League(LAI) 2002
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Bilingual: Spanish and English
- Ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize in challenging situations
- Computer Skills
- Trained to provide CPR and First Aid
- Able to learn new duties quickly and without supervision
- Attentive to detail. Focus in completing tasks to highest standards
- Independent worker, flexible and able to work under pressure
- Maintain team perspective with ability to build positive relationships and foster open communication