999 MAIN STREET, ANY TOWN, NY 99999
PHONE: HOME (999) 999-9999
CELL (999) 999-9999
Seeking a permanent Mistake #1 click here full time position with a company where I can utilize my experience in the field of manufacturing maintenance and supervision.
- Ability to multi-task – meet schedules and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Excellent People skills – able to supervise and work as a team player.
- Proficient in TIG and MIG welding.
- Versed in Microsoft applications, and Crib Master.
- Proficient in various metal fabrication techniques including but not limited to Press Brake operations, lathe and milling operations, and welding.
- Mechanical Engineering in design of new parts for machines.
- Proficient in Reading Blue prints.
- Knowledge of hydraulic systems.
Apr 2007- Nov 2009
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY
- Performs routine inspection of conveyor, facility, machinery and power equipment.
- Performs quality, regular and preventative maintenance on all conveyors, facility.
- Machinery and power equipment.
- Ensure power equipment is functioning properly; includes batteries, all horns, seat belts, brakes and power lights.
- Responsible Mistake #2 click herefor red tagging and repairs of machinery, conveyor belt, electrical, gear boxes, hand tools, and Reach-out forklifts and jacks in accordance with diagrams, operating manuals, and, or manufacturer specifications.
- Allen Bradley PLC programming and troubleshooting experience.
- Proficient in Electrical and PLC Print reading.
- Performs all maintenance and repairs in conjunction with Lock Out, Tag Out program and other Division and OSHA safety standards.
- Inspect merchandise freezers daily for standard and acceptable code temperatures.
- Coordinate outside vendor(s) equipment repairs.
- Welding fabrications for repairs.
- Ensure flammable and toxic liquids are properly stored and labeled.
- Order supplies and parts.
- Prepare various reports.
- Performs duties consistent with established safety rules and procedures.
Apr 2005 – Apr 2007
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY
- Performed carpentry, plumbing, electrical maintenance functions.
- Maintained heating, ventilation, air conditioning systems.
- Responsible for ordering materials and supplies as needed.
June1993 – Apr 2005
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY
- Test-run repaired Mistake #3 click heremachinery and equipment to verify adequacy of repairs.
- Electrical panels, Compressors, Allen Bradley and Siemens Plc’s, Conveyors, Fluorescent.
- 480-volts 3-phase 60 Hz, Magnetic Starters, Ballasts, Conductors, Control panels, Switches.
- Breakers, Fluorescent, Sprockets, Pneumatic Equipment, Hydraulics system.
40 Hours of OHAS Training