999 Any City • Any Town • NJ 99999 • Phone: 999-999-9999 • firstname.lastname@example.org
I would like to join Mistake #1 click here a company that focuses on safety and quality; where I can utilize my management, electrical, and mechanical skills. I want to learn new skills and gain more knowledge. I would also like to train other employees.
July 2008 – Present
ABC INC | Newark, NJ
- Developed, implemented and directed the plant’s preventive and predictive maintenance program, including daily scheduling and planning of maintenance activities.
- Responsible for promoting a maintenance program that ensured a “safety first” philosophy. 18 years and over 800,000 man hours without a recordable accident w and in the department.
- Provided leadership and coaching to a staff of eight maintenance personnel for daily activities in maintaining the plant. Responsible for performance management, training and development.
- Improved profits by improving the On Stream Factor which enabled the plant to produce an extra 26,000 ton and year (22%), without capital investment. The extra acid sale profit is $7,000,000 and year.
- Implemented and directed cost-cutting efforts that reduced maintenance cost by $300,000 (15%). This is accomplish by working with production (improve start up procedure); project (proper installation) and engineering (more corrosive resistance materials).
- Developed and managed an annual maintenance budget of $1.7M, including cost projections, capital and resource needs.
- Planned and managed Mistake #2 click here plant turnarounds every two years, overseeing the work of 125-130 contract personnel. Nine (9) turnarounds were completed on schedule, within budget and without safety incidents.
- Working knowledge of JDE and Microsoft software.
- Certification on CPR, Fire brigade member, First responder
- Supervisor schooling
June 2005- January 2007
XYZ Company | Jersey City, NJ
- Led an improvement team, which reduced machine breakdowns from 16,000 hours to less than 1,100 hours in less than 2 Years.
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic breakdowns.
- Rebuild numerous water pumps, vacuum pumps, pneumatic and hydraulic cylinders.
- Help revise and execute a new P.M. program for 54 extrusion lines including auxiliary equipment.
- Schedule, review and discipline 24 Maintenance Specialists.
- Schedule training for all Maintenance Specialists.
- Responsible for all facility contractors, repairs and P.M. schedules.
- Install and relocate new and used equipment
Level II Maintenance Mechanic
January 2004- June 2005
JKL Company | Newark, NJ
- CCM and TM and HA Maintenance Superintendent, Assignment Manage all day to day maintenance operations and personnel, Including 4 rotating crews consisting of 11 mechanics and 9 electricians, 15 straight day technicians, Electrical Engineers, planners, laborers, an expeditors a material handlers and clerks.
- Managed monthly Mistake #3 click here budgets, spending forecasts, annual budget planing and preparation.
- Developed and managed continuous improvement projects, Including equipment modifications, total redesign and installation of process equipment as well as safety issues.
- Interface with client on a daily basis to ensure their needs were being met to ensure customer satisfaction. This in turn made sure that my employer was held in the highest of regard.
- Performed weekly, monthly and annual reporting and analysis of maintenance issues.
- Worked with client in all safety incident investigations to develop proper corrective actions.
August 1998- June 2002
Home School | Newark, NJ
CAD And CAM
August 2000- June 2002
Newark Vocational School | Newark, NJ
2 year Certificate
Electrical Construction and Maintenance
August 2004- December 2004
Hudson Valley Community College | Newark, NJ
Advanced Industrial Electronics
August 2009- Present
Penn Foster | online
Available upon request