9999 Any City • Any Town • NJ 99999 • 999-999-9999
Over 25 years in
click herethe maintenance field.
Last nine years making decisions on capital expenditures, setting up new accounts, training people on new equipment, managing projects, and rebuilding equipment
AAA Company, Any Town, NJ 2006-Present
- Over coming daily obstacles in creating lean cost effective plant maintenance with accurate planning and scheduling.
- Improving planning and scheduling of maintenance work to save millions $$$ in downtime and lost production.
- Establishing Mistake #2 click heremaintenance improvement program, improving work order collection, back log controls to minimize downtimes.
BBB Limited, Any Town, NJ 2001-2006
- Supported bus mechanical breakdowns in service delays—simultaneously decreased breakdowns by 6%.
- Assisted Maintenance Manager II in scheduling, promotions and safety. Achieving 98% employee safety in 2005.
- Coordinated close interactions with mechanical engineering departments in order to communicate and resolve mechanical issues and trends.
CCC Corporation, NJ 1998-2001
- Manage the day to day operation of the maintenance department, which runs twenty four hours a day seven days a week, maintaining a minimum of ninety percent equipment availability.
- Prepare and coordinate work schedule for over twenty five maintenance personnel.
- Schedule and coordinate all preventive maintenance for over sixty pieces of equipment.
- Manage any planned or unplanned equipment repairs.
- Coordinate equipment dealer involvement for repairs, parts, and any warranty issues.
- Negotiate any invoice issues.
- Manage a monthly budget.
- Prepare a yearly capital spending budget request for replacement of equipment or major components, by tracking component hours, oil sample reports, and data from previous component life studies.
- Direct all supply and parts purchase to insure the best value for dollars spent.
- Assist in the Mistake #3 click here training of maintenance personnel with technical and safety items.
- Review applications, conduct interviews, and make final decision on hiring all maintenance personnel.
- Liquidate depreciated equipment that has been replaced.
1986-1988 John A Logan Collage: Diesel, auto, and welding
1992-1994 New York Institute of Technology: PLCs, Fluid power