555 Main Street • Anytown • US 55555 • email@example.com • (HM) (123) 456-7890; (CELL) (555) 555-5555
Tina M. Burr
To find full-time employment as a line cook or server in a fast paced and fun environment
ABC Company 04.2008/06.2010
- Prepared a variety Mistake #1 click hereof meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables, and other food items.
- Assumed 100% responsibility for the quality of products served.
- Complied consistently with standard portion sizes and cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures.
- Stocked and maintained sufficient levels of food products at line stations to assure a smooth service period.
- Maintained a clean and sanitary work station area including tables, shelves, grills, broilers, fryers, pasta cookers, sautéing burners, convection oven, flat top range and refrigeration equipment.
- Prepared items for broiling, grilling, frying, sautéing, or other cooking methods by portioning, battering, breading, seasoning and or marinating.
- Followed proper plate presentation and garnish set for all dishes.
- Handled, stored, and rotated all products properly; tracked and reported any food wastage.
- Completed required tasks within assigned time frames.
- Assisted in food prep assignments during off-peak periods as needed.
XYZ Corporation 08.2005/03.2008
- Pan up dough, make Mistake #2 click here variety of pizzas and other products, cut all products, inventory the restaurant, take care of all temperature logs, and on occasion take care of guests on a more face to face level.
- Prepare hot foods (corned beef, chicken wings, sides, etc.), inventory restaurant, take care of temperature logs, grill burgers & make sandwiches in front of all guests.
- Prep and prepare different variety of food items, carve different meats, grill any item, help prepare salads, cook at the Asian station all in front of guests, temperature logs and inventory the restaurant.
DEF, Incorporated 06.2002/08.2005
- In charge of open side station.: food preparation before opening, and cook food for guests at time of serving
- Work Sautee Mistake #3 click here station, trainer for new recruits,
- Maintain a clean and hygienic environment in station