999 Main Street. Any Town, NY 99999
I would like to Mistake #1 click here take full advantage of my many skills and abilities to advance in a new position. I feel that I am experienced and qualified for many tasks. I am an especially hard worker, versatile, motivated, loyal, and take pride in my work. My qualifications and background will allow me to excel in a number of possible positions.
March 2008 – June 2010
ABC Inc. Any Town, NY─ Landscape
- Operate powered equipment such as mowers, tractors, twin-axle vehicles, chain-saws, electric clippers, sod cutters, and pruning saws.
- Mow and edge lawns, using power mowers and edges.
- Care for established lawns by mulching, aerating, weeding, grubbing and removing thatch, and trimming and edging around flower beds, walks, and walls.
- Use hand tools such as shovels, rakes, pruning saws, saws, hedge and brush trimmers, and axes.
- Prune and trim trees, shrubs, and hedges, using shears, pruners, or chain saws.
- Gather and remove litter.
- Maintain and repair tools, equipment, and structures such as buildings, greenhouses, fences, and benches, using hand and power tools.
- Mix and spray or spread fertilizers, herbicides, or insecticides onto grass, shrubs, and trees, using hand or automatic Mistake #2 click here sprayers or spreaders.
- Provide proper upkeep of sidewalks, driveways, parking lots, fountains, planters, burial sites, and other grounds features.
January 2007(company began) – December 2007 (company folded)
XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY─ Landscape
- Maintained extensive garden of private residences.
- Cleaned grounds.
- Trimmed and shaped shrubs.
- Mowed and trimmed lawn.
- Prepared soil, applied fertilizers.
April 2002 – December 2006 (company folded)
BCD Inc. Any Town, NY
- Provide innovative and high-quality custom landscape architecture services for a wide variety of clientele, from individual residences to large commercial projects by participating throughout the project life cycle, from initial meeting to project design and planning through completion.
- Generate increased revenue via referrals by developing close, collaborative client relationships, identifying specific needs and wants, and communicating in-depth about the building interior and overall theme in order to incorporate appropriate landscape.
- Create unique designs using native and exotic plants.
- Enable client to experience a realistic picture of proposed design either by creating electronic images utilizing Sketch up (3D), Auto CAD, or Adobe Photo shop, and, or by hand-drawing sketches; hand-drawings are extremely well received by clients because of their uniqueness.
- Comply with all local ordinances by generating plans for city review and consulting with city officials as needed.
- Ensure quality, accurate, on-time and within budget project completion by conducting site-visits during the construction phase and supervising and interacting with subcontractors such as nursery professionals, stone and concrete subcontractors.
- Increased productivity and efficiency by introducing and implementing cutting edge software that substantially Mistake #3 click herereduces operation time, thus providing greater opportunities for revenue generation.
- Reduce administrative and marketing costs by utilizing graphic designer skills to create marketing collateral and re-build the website, by resolving computer issues, establishing an Internet connection, and any other needed administrative tasks.
2001 graduated from New York High School