123 Main Street • Anytown • US 12345 • (123) 456-7890 • email@example.com
Susan J. Wood
GHI Company (2007 – Present)
- Meet one-on-one weekly with staff to provide oversight, counseling, and conflict management.
- Run a weekly Mistake #1 click herechurch service for staff.
- Develop class and teach staff on spiritual disciplines.
- Inventory, budget, and place weekly order for kitchen and cleaning supplies.
- Lead volunteer staff, ensuring meals were served on-time and efficiently.
- Maintain kitchen area and staff according to Health Code Standards.
XYZ Corporation (2001 – 2005)
- Hired Mistake #2 click here on as kitchen manager
- Maintenance guru: repairs full spectrum of kitchen equipment
- Implemented “green” waste disposal technique; feature in company newsletter
- Extensive P&L knowledge; intimate labor & food costs control procedures
DEF, Incorporated (2005 – 2006)
- Top Ten store manager 2009.
- Hire, train, and direct Kitchen Staff & Servers
- Customer Service & Relation
- Office Managing
- Plan Mistake #3 click here menu, assure quality control, and minimize waste.
- Increased sales from around 4500 guests per week
- To around 8000 guests per week.