555 Main Street • Anytown • US 55555 • firstname.lastname@example.org • (555) 555-5555
Steven D. Jones
ABC Company (2007 – Present)
- be able in all Mistake #1 click here positions of the kitchen
- Back of the house scheduling
- interviewing possible new employees
- ensuring that back of house employees follow policy and procedures
- place and receive orders and ensuring orders are correct
- maintain all kitchen equipment
- all food preparation
- prepare all inventory sheets for food and supplies
- line and grill cook
- ensure food quality before taken to guests
- occasionally handle money
- ensure store is opened properly for business
XYZ Corporation (2001 – 2005)
- Trained and directed fifteen cooks.
- Planned menu, Mistake #2 click here assured quality control, and minimized waste.
- Successfully catered to over five-hundred guests on a team with three other chefs.
- Promoted to Kitchen Manager in 2009.
- Worked with vendors on a regular basis.
DEF, Incorporated (2005 – 2006)
- Determine production pars and inventories all food, chemicals and other required expendables.
- Placed all food and produce orders.
- Manages food costs, which is approximately 90% of the store’s sales.
- Train, evaluate and schedule for up to 20 subordinates.
- Implemented new Mistake #3 click here menu rollouts.
- Developed and executed a weekly budget.
- Weekly input of invoices.