999 Main Street • Anytown • NY 99999 • (999) 999-9999 • email@example.com
Jessica P. Hines
To obtain a Customer Service position while attending DSU through the University Center
September 2009-April 2010
- Clean Mistake #1 click hereand sanitize patient rooms and hospital
- Make sure every room is clean for every patient that comes in room for care.
- Make hospital beds. discharge every room and sanitize.
- Provide customer service.
- Customer service
- Assisting residents with everyday needs
2003-2005/Oct. 2007-Jan. 2008
- Operated various mechanized cleaning equipment, such as vacuums, polishers, etc.
- Maintained facility Mistake #2 click here in a sanitary and infection-free condition through washing, cleaning and replacement of equipment and furnishings.
- Responsible for disposal of trash, waste, and other disposable materials.
- Handled various cleaning solvents, chemicals, etc.
- dusted furniture, light fixtures, window sills, etc.
- Emptied trash containers daily.
- mopped floors in all residents’ rooms and bathrooms, all corridor floors, lobby, dining areas, daily.
- Cleaned wash basins, mirrors, commodes, tubs, and showers daily.
- Reported any needed repairs immediately to supervisor (such as leaky faucets or toilets, loose tile, broken window panes, missing nuts or screws, beds needing repair, etc.).
- Developed over four years excelling in customer service quality;
- Established over three months telemarketing experience with two weeks training;
- Extremely organized, prioritized, and punctual;
- Over six Mistake #3 click hereyears developing strong computer skill with ability to type 65 WPM;
- Ability to learn tasks quickly and efficiently, then works to exceed expectations
References are available on request.
New York University, New York, NY
- Completed Certification in120-hour Customer Service Training Program
- Completed Business Communications and Introductory to computers
University of California, San Diego, CA
- Received General Education Diploma (GED)