999 Main Street • Anytown • NY 99999 • email@example.com • (999) 999-9999
James K. Stlouis
An opportunity to take a challenging role to apply my analytical, organizational and problem solving skills.
June 2010 – April 2010
- Oversees Mistake #1 click here the accounting function of AP, AR, General ledger, Credit & Collections, Audit
- Ensure successful treasury cash management as set forth in the policies and procedures manual,
- Oversees many departments in 134 room hotel and an average occupancy of 85%
- Increased guest retention by exceeding expectations and delivering first class customer service
- Positive, energetic, upbeat approach to employee relations and guest complaints.
- Compute daily payroll, schedules, and other reports. Analyze data and make decisions based on previous experience and knowledge of circumstances to prepare daily forecast of expected arrivals and departures.
April 2010 – March 2007
- Responsible for hotel revenues and profits. Increased revenues and met Gross Operating Profits at every hotel.
- Developed and enforced standard of excellence in every aspect of hotel operations. Consistently passed standards and guidelines set by franchisers.
- Employed Mistake #2 click here hands-on management style while overseeing all operational aspects of the facilities under the care of the Executive Committee.
- Implemented on-going customer service training in striving for Commitment to Excellence.
- Increased year-to date revenue by 9% versus prior year.
- Coordinated and monitored the development of promotions and special packages to maximize revenue.
- Assessed and implemented rate strategies to achieve highest revenue per available rooms. Achieved higher RevPar compared to competition at every hotel.
- Run daily operations of the hotel.
- Interview, hire, Mistake #3 click here and train all associates.
- Sales to increase occupancy and revenue.
- Monthly review of Profit and Loss statements.
Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree in English with a minor in Psychology,
December 2006 with honors
New York University
New York High School
Graduated May 2000 as distinguished scholar
Available upon request