555 MAIN STREET • ANYTOWN • US 55555 • email@example.com • (555) 555-5555
ELOUISE D. WHITNEY
Experienced in Multi-Location Month-End Close, Financial Reporting, and General Ledger.
- Real[ Estate Property Management And Real Estate Development And Construction And Hotel Management
- Restaurant And Mistake #1 click here Mortgage Banking And Warehouse Distribution And Software Development And Telecommunication
- COMPUTER AND SOFTWARE PACKAGES:
- Solomon, MRI, Yardi, Rent Roll, Timberline, Skyline, QuickBooks, Great Plains And FRX, Peachtree
- SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, ADP Pay Expert, MS Word, MS Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
OVER TEN YEARS OF CAREER RELATED EXPERIENCES:
- Corporate And Operational And Partnership Accounting, Project Management, Commercial And Residential Real Estate
- CAM Reconciliation, Lease And Contract Administration, Accounting And Payroll Software Conversion, Month-End Close
- Year-End Close, Financial Statements Preparation along with footnotes, Write-up Variance Analysis, Budgeting
- Audit Schedule Mistake #2 click here Preparation, Balance Sheet Reconciliation, General Ledger Maintenance, Journal Entries
- Prepare Form 1099-Misc, Form 1099-Int, Form 1098, Banking And Treasury, Bank Reconciliation, Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable, Billing, Payroll, Payroll Tax Return Reconciliation, Sales & Used Tax Return
- Fixed Assets, Property Tax Return, Capital And Operational Leases, Multi-Location Experience
- Effective Communication with all levels of management and operational personnel, Effective Leadership
- Effective Organizational Skills, Mathematical & Problem Solving Skills, Detailed & Deadline Oriented
ABC Company 2/09-6/10
- Directed operations of 218-room, five-star property with three upscale restaurants, coffee shop, 14 meeting rooms, spa, and an external catering service.
- Conducted comprehensive business analysis and executed turnaround strategy to turn $1+ million loss into a $500,000 profit in first year.
- Generated additional revenues of over $1 million a year by establishing the external catering service.
- Saved substantial costs by negotiating an advantageous union contract that remained in effect for three years.
- Improved operations utilizing more advanced reservation systems, sales and marketing practices, and new office procedures.
- Changed non-profitable hotel operations, procedures and standards, retrained hotel employees and introduced new purchasing system to improve daily functions and save time and money.
- Revised restaurant concepts to generate new interest and retain current patrons.
- Secured profitable contracts with government and diplomatic entities.
XYZ Corporation 4/07-2/09
- Experienced a recent successful take over from one management company to another.
- Assisted Sales Team with the production of room nights from Corporate and Government Business by completing successful sales calls and site tours.
- Providing superior service scores moving our ranking placement from 132 to 22 in the XYZ Brand within 5 months.
- Provided the Sales Mistake #3 click hereTeam & Operations with the tools necessary to be successful
- Conducted daily meetings for proper communication between departments
- Analyzed Star Report with Sales Team and AGM on a weekly basis and set strong goals.
- Conducted weekly room inspections and property walks with Housekeeping Manager and Chief Engineer.
- Reviewing of P&L, monthly forecast , and GM weekly report
- Conducting payroll successfully and proper coding of hours.
- Reviewing weekly Brand communication for implementation and reviewing with team.
DEF, Incorporated 3/06-3/07
- Opened a 200 room hotel with meeting facilities and continental breakfast room. Put together staff in front desk, housekeeping and maintenance and responsible for supervising hotel staff. Responsible for budgeting and planning the facility.
- Maximized hotel occupancy and room revenue through effective yield management.
- Exceeded room revenue and budget standards each year consistently.
NEW YORK UNIVERSITY, NEW YORK, NY
Master of Business Administration
UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, SAN DIEGO, CA
Bachelor of Science