999 Main Street • Anytown • NY 99999 • Email: email@example.com • Phone: (999) 999-9999
LOTTIE J. SHAW
Since 1998, I have built Mistake #1 click here a career in the hospitality industry, holding positions of increasing levels of responsibility. Following my graduation from a four-year hotel management diploma program, I held management roles in leading hotels and restaurants. I have proven management skills and am an adept manager of employees. During the past four years, I developed a passion for information technology and an ability to implement specific applications for the hotel and restaurant industry. I emigrated to the United States in May 2010, and have permanent residence.
ABC Company 2008 – 2010
- Oversaw and directed daily operations of this limited service 125-room hotel; achieving a consistent 85% occupancy and maintain above market share ADR and Rev-Par in a very challenging economic environment of 2009.
- Maximized top-line performance through yield and revenue management strategies; boosted profits through detailed cost-control tactics
- Monitored all Mistake #2 click here departments activities; delegated responsibilities, evaluated performance and mediated conflicts
- Prepared and analyzed budgets, forecasts, oversaw all sales and marketing programs with full P&L responsibility; maintained operational costs within and under budget
- Met and exceeded ABC’s Quality Assurance Standards and Guest Satisfaction scores
- Elevated Associate Satisfaction scores through relationships, idea-sharing, incentive programs, and acknowledgment and recognition awards
XYZ Corporation 2006 – 2008
- Managed and dealt all table games in a casino environment.
- Communicated and handled guest relations.
- Interacted in games management and customer service.
DEF, Incorporated 2002- 2006
- Served as single point of contact for over 400 DEF Family hotels, senior brand leadership, and ownership and management groups for the High Speed Internet Access program.
- Coordinated, authored, and edited all written communication on behalf of the program, including monthly newsletter submissions for multiple DEF brands, outage notifications, all Customer Authentication Server product updates, and outage and implementation notifications.
- Team lead for handling critical relationship and communication challenges across all brands and ownerships.
- Worked with program teams, vendors, support services and hotels to achieve an 11% single year increase in SALT guest satisfaction scores for high speed internet in the DEF brand. Converted over 90% of all eligible DEF hotels to the Internet Access program
- Conducted presentations at brand advisory council meetings and held weekly and monthly status and Q&A sessions for hotels, ownerships and management groups.
- Led hotel and brand business process education, sharing knowledge gained from over 12 years in hotel and brand operations.
- Leveraged long standing owner, management, brand, hotel and internal relationships to market and advocate on behalf of the program.
- Consistently recognized Mistake #3 click here by brand executive team members, ownership, management groups, internal teams, vendors and hotels for excellence in problem resolution and service.
Computer Architecture, A+ (six-month part-time diploma course),
New York University, New York, NY 2005
Hotel Management Diploma (four-year management program), Cape Town 1999
ARE AVAILABLE IF NEEDED.