555 Main Street • Anytown • US 55555 • email@example.com • (555) 555-5555, (123) 456-7890
Thomas M. Schenck
Seeking a Mistake #1 click hereposition in the workforce that challenges and stimulates my work experience and my education. Where I am able to blend successfully and serve as an asset to the company.
Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Internet. Type-35wpm
8/2007-9/2009 ABC Company (Hotel Maintenance)
- Installed facility appliances and counters tops
- Drywall And Painting
10/2002-4/2007 XYZ Corporation (Hotel Maintenance)
- Help to organize and prepare hotel for opening day.
- Set up accounts for the hotel such as for supplies and contracts.
- Kept up Mistake #2 click herewith everyday maintenance tasks as well as routine maintenance.
- Took supervising classes that help manage the department.
11/1999-3/2002 DEF, Incorporated (Hotel Maintenance)
- Anything and everything to do with keeping the hotel clean, beautiful, and in working order and up to the standards of the DEF brand.
- Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Plaster and fix leaks and cracks in walls and ceilings
- Shampoo rooms and hallways
- Painting of hotel and grounds
- Electrical including repair of wiring in rooms and equipment used by entire hotel staff and installation of outdoor lighting
- Swimming pool Mistake #3 click heremaintenance and care of pool filters and pumps
- A and C care and maintenance
- Help guests with anything they need to help make their stay as pleasant as possible.
2002-2004 New York University New York, NY
- Major: Social Science: Associate’s DEGREE COMPLETED