999 Main Street • Anytown • NY 99999 • email@example.com • (999) 999-9999
JOHN G. SUMMERS
- Able to work efficiently in coordination with team efforts
- Experience in Mistake #1 click herefloor maintenance, stripping, and waxing
- Knowledge of carpet cleaning, and building painting
ABC Company 7/21/08 – 10/15/10
- Responsible for the daily building maintenance to include slot machine repair, building expansion projects, Mistake #2 click here etc.
- Provide assistance to the banquet crew in the setup and breakdown of events and concerts
XYZ Corporation 6/6/08 – 7/21/08
- Maintenance of all facilities and appliances.
- Ability to work independently, or in a team environment.
- Complete work orders.
- Unit turnover; including paint, change outlets, light switches, light fixtures, repair appliances as needed.
- 24hr on-call 2 week rotations.
DEF, Incorporated 9/17/07 – 9/17/08
- Covered surfaces with drop cloths and masking tape and papered to protect surface during painting.
- Smoothed surfaces, using sandpaper, scrapers, brushes, steel wool and sanding machine.
- Filled cracks, holes and joints with caulk putty, plaster and other filler, using caulking gun and putty knife.
- Removed Mistake #3 click here fixtures, such as pictures and electric switch covers, from walls prior to painting.
- Painted surfaces, using brushes, spray gun and rollers.
New York High School, New York, NY Class of ‘82
AIRCO Technical Welding
General Welding Techniques
Skid Row Department Corporation
- Strive And Jobs for Professionals
Available Upon Request