555 Main Street • Anytown • US 55555 • email@example.com • (555) 555-5555
GRACE W. PEED
Hotel Housekeeping April 2002 – Current
- Responsible for Mistake #1 click hereorganizing the Housekeeping Department.
- Responsible to ensure the ABC standard met throughout Housekeeping And Laundry Department.
- Responsible for the initial hiring and training process for the Housekeeping And Laundry Department.
- Directly supervised the Housekeeping and Laundry staff.
- Ordered and maintained supplies within budget guidelines, provide feedback regarding order statues
- Work closely Mistake #2 click herewith distributors production
- Created and organized lost and found records.
- Acknowledged and serviced guest needs.
- Routinely inspected overall appearance of the hotel property
Hotel Housekeeping October 2004-March 2007
- Floor Function and Operator’s for Convention Service
- House Attn, Runner, Carpet Shampooer for Housekeeping assistant
Hotel Housekeeping December 2001 –Feb 2004
- Cleaning rooms Mistake #3 click here for incoming guests
- Vacuuming, Shampooing
NEW YORK UNIVERSITY, New York, NY
Bachelor of Science in Business (Marketing)