999 Main Street • Anytown • NY 99999 • email@example.com • (999) 999-9999
Sara G. Bear
- Inspected Mistake #1 click here rooms prior to guests arriving
- Led daily focus groups with employees
- Delegating responsibilities to employees
- Created an Mistake #2 click hereincentives program for Club enrollments which resulted in a 92% enrollment increase
- Effectively handled customer escalations
- Supervised a team of eight front desk agents; including scheduling and monthly team meetings
- Created the Newsletter, which documented the events, house status, and general notes for the hotel, in which I update daily.
- Selected by management to serve as front desk SME
- Responsible for night audit duties.
- Inspects rooms to assure they are up to the XYZ Standards.
- Works closely with front desk to provide guest satisfactory check-ins and proper amenities.
- Efficiently maintained 15-20 rooms per shift ensuring they met policy standards.
- Assisted guests Mistake #3 click here with all needs and reported to supervisor and guest problems or concerns.
- Maintained the desired levels of quality assurance ratings and inspection scores.
New York University, New York, NY
Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics
Graduated Magna Cum Laude with a GPA of 3.8 on a 4.0 scale
Member of Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
New York High School, New York, NY
High School Regents Diploma with High Honors Member of National Honor Society