123 Main Street • Anytown • US 12345 • (123) 456-7890 • email@example.com
MARLENA B. WHITLEY
November 2009–Present GHI Company
- Operated Mistake #1 click hereswitchboard and intercoms
- Assisted guests with checking and checking out procedures
- Balanced daily shift reports
- Processed guest reservations
March 2009–August 2009 XYZ Corporation
- Acknowledging the customer presence and making eye contact.
- Greeting customer’s in a friendly manner, and giving them full attention.
- Taking time to Mistake #2 click here answer a question or find someone else that could.
- Create an atmosphere that encourages the customer’s to freely express their complaints.
- Thoroughly and tactfully research the potential solutions to the problem.
- Get feedback to be sure the customer’s is in fact satisfied with the results.
June 2004–April 2006 DEF, Incorporated
- Responsibilities were maintaining records of checking in & out of guests,
- Handling Mistake #3 click herecustomer requests and reservations.
- Process Cash and Credit card transactions.
- Data entry
- Answer multiple phone lines.
2008 New York University New York, NY
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in Accountancy.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Access, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Publisher)
- Peachtree Accounting
- MetaFrame XP (SunSystems and Vision Excel)
- ADP (TimeSaver and PayExpert)
- Visual One (Back Office and Front Office)