123 Main Street • Anytown • US 12345 • (123) 456-7890 • firstname.lastname@example.org
CURTIS E. QUINTERO
Seeking a position for Security Guard
Skill and Qualifications
- A highly Mistake #1 click heretalented Security Guard with huge experience in providing personal, equipment, and real property security in assigned areas; providing information, directions, and escort service as needed.
- Skilled in utilizing building security and lock systems and procedures.
- Excellent ability to detect problems and report information to appropriate personnel.
- In-depth aptitudes to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Understands and follows safety procedures.
Masters Degree in Theology 2001- 2005
New York University, New York, NY
Bachelors Degree in Liberal Arts 1995-2001
University of California, San Diego, CA
- Patrolled assigned areas on foot or in a vehicle to ensure personal, building, and equipment security.
- Examined doors, windows, and gates to determine that they were secure.
- Informed and warned violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking, or carrying forbidden articles.
- Provided public assistance, including lockout services and information.
- Watched for Mistake #2 click hereand reported irregularities, such as fire hazards, leaking water pipes, and security doors left unlocked; sounded alarm during fire outbreak and the presence of unauthorized persons.
- Performed periodic checks of emergency call boxes and street lights to ensure proper functioning; reported malfunctions as required.
- Prepared routine, standardized reports.
- Drove company’s vehicle, providing safe and efficient transportation of company’s goods and personnel.
- Performed miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Entry level position
- Perform random drug testing on inmates
- Perform random and incoming searches in inmates personal property
- Guard female inmates sentenced to work release
- Also oversee male inmates on a limited basis
- Patrolled industrial and commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, Mistake #3 click here windows, and gates.
- Monitored and authorized entrance and departure of employees, visitors and other persons to guard against theft or injuries
- Provide corporate general lobby access control and monitoring turnstile access control functions, including checking I.D. via scanning of Visitor’s, employees, TV, movie, and news personnel
- Permitting authorized entry.
- Seize invalid and non participant ID cards or visitors passes and obtain a property passes for the removal of company merchandise by an individual.
- Provide public, employees and guests with proper directions to building and area landmark locations.
- Provide Fireguard, Escort Services and Patrol of entire building, opening doors, clearing alarms, and assisting all staff as needed. Use of 2-way radios and phones for communication.