999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999
- In-depth knowledge of wood and metal framing techniques.
- Experienced in Mistake #1 click herepouring concrete and installing rebar.
- Well versed in plumbing – including PVC, copper and iron piping.
- Skilled at learning new concepts quickly, working well under pressure, and communicating ideas clearly and effectively.
- Extensive computer training, including knowledge of common business software packages.
- Enthusiastic and experienced in travel.
- Experienced in driving forklifts.
Career History & Accomplishments
ABC Inc. – Groundskeeper
January 2005- Present
- Performed: Mistake #2 click herelawn mowing, edging, and weeding consistently.
- Performed: various landscaping objectives as needed.
XYZ Corp. – Groundskeeper and Porter
May 2006- August 2006
- Cleaned pools daily and pool maintenance.
- Maintained upkeep of grounds every morning.
- Light painting, light maintenance and power washing.
BCD Inc. – Groundskeeper
October 2006- August 2007
- Lawn Mistake #3 click heremaintenance.
- Event cleanup.
- Operate heavy equipment (forklift, loaders, and mowers).
Education & Training
Graduated From New York High-school
Currently Pursuing Associate’s Degree in Building
Massachusetts Institute of Technology Fall 2008 – Present
Curriculum undertaken thus far includes Construction Estimating, OSHA Regulations, Commercial and Industrial Blueprint Reading, Concrete and Conventional Roofing systems.
Currently maintaining a 3.0 GPA
- 30-hour OSHA Training Course, Construction Safety & Health. 11/20/08
- Rough Terrain Fork Lift Training Program (Skytrak model). 4/23/09
- Uponors Wirsbo Aquaplex Training Program. 7/21/09