123 Main Street • Anytown • US 12345 • Cell: (123) 456-7890
Lydia W. Ennis
To obtain long terms employment with a well established organization where I may fully utilize my skills and abilities while paying for my college education.
Food Service Worker 11/06-01/07
- Performed Mistake #1 click herecleaning procedures to keep kitchen clean
- Maintained and distributed daily after schools meals to students
- Responded promptly to orders given by Senior Food Service Worker
- Cooperated enthusiastically with coworkers
Food Service Worker 01/09-07/09
- Serve proper Mistake #2 click here diets according to calorie intake
- Clean and sanitize dishes and utensils
- Clean and sanitize dining rooms
Food Service Worker 01/10-10/10
- Worked in the diet office making sure all of the patients have been fed
- Was responsible for efficiently managing a system of tray tickets in a demanding environment
- Managed food service directly under the supervisor, ensuring that the process of feeding patients went smoothly
- Answered telephone calls and directed them to the appropriate supervisor
New York High School (‘09) New York, NY
- Computer and Mistake #3 click here Internet literate; light typing abilities
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, organized and efficient.
- Reliable, flexible, charismatic, and great interpersonal skills.
- Can easily lift 100lbs or more
- Can easily and proficiently multi-task