123 Main Street • Anytown • US 12345 • firstname.lastname@example.org • Home (123) 456-7890
Arthur M. Capozzi
Management of cost savings projects * Setup and execute contract, purchase, and service agreements * Setup, evaluate, and operate an annual budget * Employee hiring, training, and evaluation also union shop setup * Internal and third party staff management * Health and safety manager * * Computer skills Microsoft 2007 office, CMMS and Maximo
- Supervise 6 Mistake #1 click hereEngineers to ensure customer, PM and environmental work orders are completed in a timely and efficient manner
- Member of Senior Management Team which is responsible for implementing client initiatives, developing cost saving strategies and creating best practices and key performance indicators for national account
- Developed new management templates to outline and track performance by job function
- Oversee on-site vendors including: Critical Systems, Food Service, Custodial, Interior And Exterior Landscaping and Document Management
- Utilize Building Management System software for monitoring critical systems and ensuring efficient use of energy
- Create and submit financial, environmental, utility consumption, recycling and occupancy planning reports on a monthly basis
- Serve as the primary point of contact for assigned areas, including relationship management with the client, property owners, their representatives and the facility management team
- National team trainer for all facility personnel reporting to East And West Senior Facility Manager
- Fire And Life Safety Building Coordinator for all facilities in my territory. Involves training floor captains, writing emergency procedures and performing semi-annual evacuations
- Enforcing policies and procedures that ensure all applicable safety and health regulations are disseminated and enforced in building operation.
- Ensuring effective Mistake #2 click here safety and health information is communicated to building occupants, and that safety and health training is provided in the requirements of their assignments.
- Conducting monthly safety inspections which meet established requirements and ensure anomalies are immediately corrected.
- Managing all mishaps effectively by promptly reporting, investigating, taking required corrective actions.
- Creating contractor work orders and tracking them until completion.
- Using the Maximo database to create, track and approve specialized work orders.
- Successfully managed up to 21 parking facilities including self-parking and valet services.
- Professionally supervised up to 60 associates within multiple locations at any point in time.
- Responsible for developing, coaching and maintaining employees for improvement and to promote company objectives.
- Managed staffing: Hired, trained, and evaluated personnel including promoting, coaching and terminating workers when appropriate.
- Maintained quality team performance through coaching, training, and development of customer service training programs to ensure no opportunity is left behind.
- Consistently excelled in daily operations, which included, daily audits of all facilities, reconciling daily cash receipts, and scheduling staff.
- Conducted active Mistake #3 click hereinspections of facilities to validate appropriate levels of service, facility maintenance, and suggested functional and physical improvements.
- Established and maintained effective and appropriate relationships with public and officials and departments.
- New York University Bachelor of Science Technical Management And Operations Management
- University of California management and Maintenance