999 Main Street • Anytown • NY 99999 • email@Yahoo.com • (999) 999-9999
Angela J. Gaudette
To obtain a position at a company where I can utilize my knowledge in customer service, sales, management and administration.
- Provide Mistake #1 click herePremier Customer Service and Support to all facilities employees and teams regarding day to day operations and special projects.
- Supervision of onsite vendors including Security, Housekeeping and Cafeteria staff.
- Identify energy saving measures and in cooperation with the Operations Manager and the budget implement those which are cost effective and good “ROI”
- Assist in carrying out renovation and remodel projects within the facility.
- Assist with Safety and Security including evacuation procedures, disaster recovery, EPA compliance, ergonomics and security monitoring equipment.
- Provide day to day operations and support to include general repairs, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire suppression, and generator and UPS, alarm monitoring, AV equipment furniture and locksmith services.
- Use Work Request system to aid in the maintenance of the facility.
- Provide administrative support, as needed including processing work orders, invoice processing and tracking of engineering, preventive maintenance and safety records.
- Uphold and monitor customer satisfaction surveys to provide feedback in respect to Work Requests
- Managed facility’s daily operations by improving office efficiency. Delegated daily assignments to facility consultants.
- Worked with Mistake #2 click hereDelinquent Tenants Manager in the collection of receivables for past due accounts. Help prepare accounts for auction sale.
- Looked for ways to improve facility revenue. Increased foot traffic by communicating with current tenants and networked with local apartment complexes for referrals. Worked with marketing manager to advertise facility on Craigslist.
- Worked with Regional Manager and Administrative Coordinator to get approval for needed facility repairs that fit the guidelines of facility’s cap ex budgets 2009. Helped Regional Manager set goals for cap ex budget 2010.
- Facility had most positive net move INS for July and November 2009 in region II. Insurance conversion for new rentals always above 70% since insurance program implemented. Through difficult economic times, was able to keep facility’s economic occupancy at 74% and price per square foot at 0.818 cents
- Oversee entire facility operations
- Set production goals
- Set budget goals to meet production goals and routine maintenance projects
- Staff employees to meet production goals
- Pre approve all incoming waste and pricing for each incoming waste
- Insure plant is always in compliance with OSHA and EPA regulations
- Complete daily inventory of waste on site
- Complete daily Mistake #3 click here compliance inspections of facility
- Oversee the disciplinary actions issued out to employees by plant supervisors and managers
- Oversee all company tours and audits of facility
- Communicate with state and federal regulators on all matters
- Act as Incident Commander in the event the company contingency plan is acted on
- Instructor of all safety training to all company employees (OSHA, DOT, EPA, and general awareness classes)
- Was successful at keeping the company in compliance with OSHA and EPA (no violations) in the last 2 years I have worked at Excel. This has not been the case prior to my employment.
I am currently attending my sixth semester at New York University. I will be obtaining my Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management. I have a 3.88 GPA.
Available upon request