123 Main Street • Anytown • US 12345 • (123) 456-7890 • firstname.lastname@example.org
A results oriented Military Veteran and Facilities Management Professional with demonstrated accomplishments in facilities, manufacturing, and power plant environments. Recognized for exceptional collaboration and leadership skills, developing and contributing to teams to meet project deadlines and improve bottom-line profitability.
- Facility Management
- Maintenance Management
- Asset Management
- Contractor Management
- Predictive Maintenance
- Planning and Scheduling
- Training and Development
- Continuous Improvement
Facilities Management (2006-present)
- Developed detailed renovation scopes of work to accomplish investors’ vision and successfully directed a multitude of value add projects.
- Created comprehensive due diligence property condition reports utilized for contract price negotiations, creation of capital improvement project lists, and cost-benefit reporting.
- Established detailed budgets for complete renovations and capital improvement projects. Monitored and reported ongoing budgetary deviations for review by management.
- Coordinated with Mistake #1 click here community associations, local governments, and zoning review boards to move projects towards a win-win completion for each party involved.
- Built positive relationships with institutional lenders, bank inspectors, and local lenders during regular inspection tours of completed work.
- Prepared bank draw pay applications for approval with templates created to meet each lender’s unique requirements.
- Coached on-site supervisors and technicians in strengthening maintenance plans and responsiveness through “hands on” efforts.
- Implemented cost saving utilities programs and revenue generating utility monitoring.
- Project lead on numerous capital expenditure and emergency repairs completed in-house to minimize the expense of outside contractors.
- Served for 10 months as interim regional manager of a 200 unit property that realized a 13% rise in occupancy and over a $20,000 per month increase in gross scheduled income.
- Project lead for a variety of insurance loss claims, met with public adjustors, private adjustors, and forensic engineers while acting as owner’s representative in assuring a successful rebuilding effort.
- Continually provided a trouble shooting based instructional solution program for on-site maintenance personnel.
Facilities Management (2002-2006)
- Clean floors with a broom, mop, floor machine & buffer.
- Maintenance of floor machine.
- Vacuum out offices with rugs.
- Use ladders and safety glasses to change out light bulbs and window shades.
- Clean and sanitize bathrooms.
- Take trash and Mistake #2 click here recycling out of buildings.
- Shovel and up keep of buildings during winter weather.
- Follow instructions from supervisors and the maintenance routine set forth by FM.
- Attended classes on Blood Borne Pathogens, Ladder Safety, Fire Safety & Bat and Bird Guano.
- Knowledge of Material Safety Data Sheets.
Facilities Management (2001 – 2002)
- Managed facilities staff for five East Coast locations which included recruiting, mentoring performance management, schedules, salary administration and ensured department met and exceeded goals and objectives.
- Prepared and maintained general operating and capital budgets for all sites.
- Maintained working relations with Property management to ensure proper support is maintained for buildings infrastructure and operations within all space.
- Planned and coordinated construction, renovation, builds outs and move projects.
- Collaborated with architects, designers, contractors and engineering to formulate plans, estimates, construction schedules and timelines.
- Implemented preventative maintenance programs to ensure that service is performed on regular basis for HVAC, PDU, UPS, Fire Suppression, A and V systems in data centers and common space.
- Prepared and assign space allocation plans to accommodate various department needs and coordinated, supervised all office and data center moves. Updated floor plans and seating charts
- Performed daily walkthrough of space to ensure cleanliness of space is met to standards and safety hazards are identified and corrected.
- Enforced security, safety policies and ensure emergency procedures are followed.
- Processed and Mistake #3 click here approved purchase orders for the procurement of office furniture and equipment, coordinated delivery, installation and update inventory in fixed assets database.
- Formulate operating rules, procedures and provided cross training and guidance to staff
- Developed a redesign of existing furniture to be utilized in the company’s relocation to new site saving the corporation from purchasing $300,000 of new open landscaping furniture
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Bachelor of Business – Management, New York University
Master of Business Administration, University of California (5 classes from completion)
Leadership Development, Interaction Management, Project Management, Diversity Training
Total Quality Process, University of Michigan School of Business – Effective Sales Management