999 Main Street • Anytown • NY 99999 • Home Phone: (999) 999-9999 • Work Phone: (123) 456-7890 • Email: email@example.com
TS and SCI with CI poly five year update completed April 9, 2008
To acquire a position that will utilize my present skills and knowledge that will benefit your organization and provide me with new growth opportunities.
With seventeen years Mistake #1 click hereas a contractor in the IT Industry, I have developed a diverse background in Facilities Management, Information Security, and Hardware Support. Ensure that customer requirements are implemented, review changes, and make sure they are compliant with site policies. Have an excellent relationship with the customers and management. Have the ability to work well under pressure to coordinate and communicate work with both internal and external organizations.
ABC Company – Facilities Management 04/2010 – Present
- Daily office services tasks including facilities management of corporate office, and retail stores and assistance in running mailrooms in two office locations
- Participated in creating an online business card ordering system for all corporate and retail employees
- Collaborated in purchasing activities such as creating purchase orders for new store openings as well as following up with stakeholders
- Created and maintained Mistake #2 click here relationships with outside vendors, including mailing of new vendor ethics letters to new vendors, and bidding out products and services to vendors to find the most competitive ones
- Program administrator for online office supply ordering system as well as online business card ordering system, providing support to all users of both systems
- Assisted with setting up and organizing for Friends & Family sales, in addition to sales conventions and meetings
- Invoice processing, reconciliation of main corporate spending card and individual purchasing cards
- Provided administrative support to Administration department
XYZ Corporation – Facilities Management 10/2007 – 04/2010
- Provided administrative direction for staff in the maintenance and repair of buildings and equipment.
- Prepared justifications and monitored facilities and capital renewal and replacement budgets for (11) clinical sites.
- Planned, coordinated and directed work of G.C. for construction, remodeling and expansion.
- Worked with architects, engineers, consultants and Bldg. & Safety on (5) large construction projects from 2,500 to 30,000 sq. ft.
- Full compliance with State, Federal, DHS regulatory requirements and AAAHC Accreditation standards.
- Project managed 30,000 sq. ft. parking lot addition in residential zone. Public hearings, community meetings etc.
- Developed and implemented policies and procedures for department operation, standards of performance and Mistake #3 click here productivity, quality assurance and risk management.
- Saved $80,000 annually by developing in-house millwork and carpentry shop.
- Maintained a low Ex-Mod on Workers Comp. costs through prudent Ergonomic Inspections and Modifications.
- Successfully managed execution of (2) complex disaster recovery plans following a major fire and flood.
DEF, Incorporated – Facilities Management 01/2006 -10/2007
- Building Construction and major repairs and renovations – Project Management
- Replacement of hospital boiler with new generation, ultra-efficient ‘pulse’ boilers. Reduced the use of natural gas by over 30%. Estimated payback of the $68k project cost was estimated to be 33 months.
- Construction of IST server room, managing project to early completion and under budget by 18%.
- Repair of Acute Care heating system in house, saving cost of contracting work to vendor of approx. $15,000.
- Remodel of hospital dining room utilizing volunteer labor and donated materials.
- Re-roofing of the CT building, resulting in no further water damage to the CT unit.
- Installation of snow rails on roof, mediating a safety hazard prior to any injuries occurring.
- Acquired proper equipment for Plant Operations, allowing more tasks to be completed by in-house staff. Investment in tools and equipment paid for itself in 8.5 months.
- Replaced laundry washer, resulting in a reduction in overtime by 25% and a savings in water of approximately 8% monthly.
- Re-wrote the Environmental Services policies and procedures, bringing them into compliance with Joint Commission standards. Re-trained all ES personnel, and instituted a monthly training program for continuing process improvement.
- 3 Colorado State inspections with no deficiencies.
- Created notebooks with copies of all required certifications, procedures, policies, training and documentation for State inspectors. This reduced the time inspectors needed to assure compliance with documentation requirements.
- Programs Implemented
- Monthly safety inspection program
- Preventative maintenance program
- Customer satisfaction measurement program
Education And Training:
- Certified in client and server migration
- Certified in Cisco router and Switch configurations
- Windows 2003 security
- Certified in passive fiber optic system designs for Local Area Networks
- Certified in Windows 95, 98, NT 4.0, XP, Windows 2000 and Windows Server 2003
- Certified in SQL Server 2000 Database Administration
- Completed CISSP certification class
- Software Experience: MS Word, Word Perfect, Excel, Access, Power Point, Visio, AutoCAD, Remedy
- DCID 6/3 and Risk Management
Additional Employment History and References available upon request