(999) 999-9999 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Consistent Top Event Planner in Sales Revenue
- Team Leader and Mistake #1 click hereTeam Player
- Results Oriented, Outgoing Personality with a highly visible personable management style
Event Planner ABC Inc, Any Town, NY
- Oversee the planning and execution of logistics for meetings and special events.
- Manage facility selection, contract negotiations, website newsletters, food and beverage selections, and arrangements for audio and visual service, and transportation.
- Experienced with all aspects of the event planning and conventions services, including large seminar setups, AV coordination, assisting organizations with events of 50 – 5000 guests.
- Conference and Venue facilities including setting up web and net conferences, multi-city video conferencing; audio video set ups, on-site management.
- Typical knowledge and skills of marketing, purchasing, and catering. Supervised and management of support Mistake #2 click herestaff of upto 30 members. Highly motivated and organized.
- Corporate events, social events, team building, private parties and celebrations, conferences, tradeshows and conventions. Third party vendor negotiations with hotels, convention centers, equipment suppliers, entertainment, speakers, catering, registration, and reservations. Hands on supervision of all events from start to finish.
Assistant Event planner XYZ Corp, Any Town, NY
- Design, decorate and cater top end events in the finest style.
- Meticulous attention to detail, effortless courtesy dealing with clients.
- Coordinate vendors seamlessly under exacting time conditions.
Bridal Consultant and Event Manager BCD Inc, Any Town, NY
- Prepared contracts and catering menu’s for future brides.
- Created an Event Book for the salon that includes different packages for brides and other events; birthday parties, bachelorette parties, and girl’s night out parties.
- Set-up all appointments for bridal parties, consultations with brides, photographers, and organized transportation to church on time.
- Organized all bachelorette parties including appointments, times, deposits, billing, and follow ups.
- Settled all banking functions, deposits, running backup and writing checks for vendors.
- Booked appointments for stylists: hair, make-up, facials, massages, manicures, pedicures, etc.
- Sold products for hair, skin, nails, and spa; including gift cards and events.
- Worked all front desk functions: opened, closed, check-in and checked-out.
- Ordered products Mistake #3 click here from vendors, set-up product and organized inventory.
- Prepared end of year inventory on hair, make-up and skin cosmetics.