123 Main Street • Anytown • US 12345 • firstname.lastname@example.org • (123) 456-7890
Yvonne C. Mcdonald
To obtain a challenging position that will allow me to utilize my skills to the best of my ability and that will provide the chance for growth and development.
Dishwasher January 2008 to February 2009
- Operate large Mistake #1 click here commercial dishwasher.
- Clean, per approved sanitation and safety guidelines, all dishes, glasses, utensils, pots and pans, and related food preparation and serving items and equipment.
- Maintain all cleaning and washing equipment at proper temperature and in proper operating order, adjusting when needed.
- Disassemble, inspect, clean, perform maintenance on and and reassemble equipment properly.
- Clean floor Mistake #2 click herearea of any spillage of water, detergent and food per safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Dispose of garbage in proper waste containers.
- Assist in cooking meat to order and fry station, as needed.
Dishwasher October 2007-November 2007
- Supervise and provide direction to kitchen crew
- Operate large dishwashing equipment
Dishwasher February 2007 – May 2007
- Wash dishes, Mistake #3 click here pots, and pans
- Bust tables
- Sweep and mops floors
New York High School High School diploma