999 Main Street • Anytown • NY 99999
Dorothy R. Cohen
- Experiences in helping the customer find what best suits their needs.
- Three Mistake #1 click heremonths of dealing with ten thousand dollars cash daily.
- Strong computer skills.
Dishwasher, ABC Company (01/2010-Current)
- Performed daily inspections of the dishwasher and sinks to ensure there are sufficient amounts of cleaning agents for that day.
- Washed dishes, glassware, flatware, pots and pans using dishwasher and by hand.
- Placed clean dishes, utensils, and cooking equipment in storage areas.
- Maintained kitchen work areas, equipment, and utensils in clean and orderly condition.
- Transferred Mistake #2 click here supplies and equipment between storage and work areas by hand.
- Swept, mopped, and dried floors.
- Sorted and removed trash and compost placing them in designated areas.
- Cleaned garbage cans with water and steam.
Dishwasher, GHI Company (04/2009-10/2009)
- Opening And Closing
- Prep work
- Seasonal position
Dishwasher, XYZ Corporation (09/2008-03/2009)
- Wash dishes
- Bus tables
- Prepare Mistake #3 click heresalads
- Prepare Appetizers
- Prepare desserts
Graduate, New York High School, New York, NY (2006)
Associate of Arts, University of California, San Diego, CA (2009)