999 Main Street
Any Town, NY 99999
My objective is to perform Equipment repairs to the best of my ability. My goal is to satisfy employers and customers’ needs. I will endeavor to improve my skills and grow with the company which I am employed.
04/2007-04/2010 ABC Inc. Any Town, NY
- Trouble Shoot Mistake #1 click hereand repair electrical, engines, and drive train.
- R-R clutches, brakes, air systems, external.
- Remove old engines and install CNG engines in new buses.
04/2005- 04/2007 XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY
- Repaired, maintained, and rebuilt diesel engines that powered trucks.
- Ran diagnostic test.
- Found the sources Mistake #2 click here of problems.
- Removed and replaced faulty parts.
- Checked water cooling systems.
- Cleaned air and oil filters.
- Prevented engine parts from breaking down.
- Disassembled engines.
- Replaced worn parts of engines.
- Reassembled engines.
08/2003-04/2005 BCD Inc. Any Town, NY
- Perform Accurate Scheduled and Unscheduled Preventive Maintenance.
- Document Mistake #3 click hereRepairs and Parts on Work Orders.
- Maintain a Clean Environment.
04/2005-04/2007 New York Technical Institute New York
Certified in diesel engines diagnose and repair.
08/1993-05/1997 New York High School New York
General studies of math, science, history, language, and P.E.