999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999, 999-999-9999, email@example.com
Secure a position in diesel repair and maintenance with a reputable, stable and growing company. Seeking a challenge and the opportunity to advance technical skills.
1-06 to 1-09 ABC Inc. Any Town, NY
- Repaired or replace defective equipment parts using hand tools and power tools, and reassemble equipment.
- Inspected, operate Mistake #1 click here, and test machinery and equipment in order to diagnose machine malfunctions.
- Cleaned and lubricated shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery.
- Inspected drives, motors, belts, fluid levels, filters, and perform other maintenance actions, following checklists.
- Assembled, install or repaired wiring, electrical, electronic components, pipe systems, plumbing, and equipment.
4-01 TO 1-06 XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY
- Serviced diesel trucks, repairing parts and ordering based upon inventory and needs.
- Maintained a 99% efficiency rate of 50 vehicles.
- Assisted in recovery and wrecker operations.
- Aided in repair Mistake #2 click hereof fleet of 50 trucks to make operations safely and successful.
- Assisted with hydraulics and crane maintenance.
- Operated various type of equipment such as overhead cranes, boom cranes, rollers, wrecker truck, snow plow, small tractor with backhoe, and diesel trucks weighing from 2 tons to 7 tons.
- Maintained all safety standards, and implicated them onto others before making a decision.
3-95 to 4-01 BCD Inc. Any Town, NY
- Repair and do preventative maintenance on different types of trucks.
- R & R rear ends Mistake #3 click here, transmissions, radiators, clutch’s.
- Thorough experience in starting and charging systems.
- Thorough experience in suspension work; including air ride, spring ride, and camel back.
GED 1992 New York High School New York, NY
I enjoy golf.