999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 999-999-9999 firstname.lastname@example.org
To obtain a challenging and rewarding position as a diesel mechanic.
January 2005 – current ABC Inc. Any Town, NY
- Complete major overhauls on generators.
- Service Mistake #1 click here hydraulic systems on vehicles.
- Contributed to team effort on maintaining machinery.
June 2004 – January 2005 XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY
- Fueled and lubed any equipment on the property including trucks, Hitachi drills, dozers, loader and shovels.
- Performed Mistake #2 click herepreventative maintenance and backlog on all the equipment that is listed above.
- Welded on dozers, shovels, drills, and graders.
- Washed all P.M. equipment.
- Closed out work orders and paperwork on equipment.
January 2002 – May 2004 BCD Inc. Any Town, NY
- Tractor Trailer Repairman and Diesel Mechanic: PM services, brakes, coolant leaks, tires, turbo, water pumps, wheel seals, etc.
- On call Mistake #3 click here at home after hours to come out and fix roadside breakdowns.
- DOT Inspections.
- Other: Regular maintenance of shop, sweeping, cleaning bays, floors, doors, etc.
New York High School, New York, NY
August 2000 – May 2003
- High School Diploma
I enjoy working independently and with others. I thoroughly complete jobs before starting on others.
References are available on request.