123 Main Street • Anytown • US 12345 • (123) 456-7890 • email@example.com
Pamela E. Martin
To work full time.
- Great Mistake #1 click herecommunication skills both in public and in the workplace.
- Have worked with many people from different cultures and backgrounds.
- Associate of Science Degree in General Education with a focus in Communications
- Dedicated Worker
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator, and Epson Scanner
- Experience in maintaining and operating Social Media pages
GHI Company 04/2010-current
- Planned, prepared and developed various teaching aids, such as bibliographies, charts and graphs.
- Prepared lesson plan Mistake #2 click herein assigns area and submitted outline to teacher for review.
- Assisted students, individually and in groups, with lesson assignments to present and reinforce learning concepts.
XYZ Corporation 07/2008-08/2009
- Recommended and developed a reading room aside from the classroom.
- Scheduled activities and “structured outings” for toddlers.
- Reported any and all occurrences pertaining to the Infant and Toddler room to the Daycare Facility Director.
DEF, Incorporated 10/2007-05/2008
- Responsible for caring for young children.
- Teaches Mistake #3 click here children social skills.
- Deep interest and joy with working with children.
New York University New York, NY 08/2009-Present
Expected Bachelor’s Graduation Date: December 10, 2010
University of California San Diego, CA
Graduated 08/2009 Magna Cum Laude Associate of Science Degree
Available upon Request