555 Main Street • Anytown • US 55555 • (555) 555-5555 • firstname.lastname@example.org
James E. Cater
Seeking an employer, who can recognize the value of my varied work-related experiences, who is looking Mistake #1 click here for a dependable, mature self-starter with a successful work record, and who can offer me an opportunity for growth and advancement.
- Experienced with Customer Service
- Knowledge of the use of multi-line telephones
- Knowledge in Word, Excel and Power Point
- Ability to type 40 words per minute
- Ability to organize and express idea clearly and concisely
- Ability to multi-task
- Experienced with customer interaction
- Limited Medical Field Experience
- Experienced with children ranging in age from 6weeks – 10 years
ABC Company December 2006- Present
- I watch Mistake #2 click hereover the children. A group of 20 to 30.
- I made sure they stay safe when in the gym, outside, are inside.
- I made sure they have bathroom breaks and something to eat.
XYZ Corporation September 2008-June 2009
- Working with children; Planning activities; Preparing food
- Cleaning daycare
- Data entry; Accounting
- Monthly training; Teaching
- Customer service
- Handling phones; Inventory; Filing; Ordering supplies
DEF, Incorporated February 2008 – May 2008
- Assume full Mistake #3 click here Responsibility for working with children ages four years old on up.
- Assisted primary teacher with coordination of daily activities and lesson plans.
New York University, New York, NY October-December 2007
Certificate of Completion- Certified Nursing Asst Program
University of California, San Diego, CA 2004-2006
Certificate of Completion of Microsoft Office 2003 Programs (Word, Excel, Power Point)
New York High School, New York, NY 1994-1998
High School Diploma
AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST