999 Main Street • Anytown • NY 99999 • (999) 999-9999 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Barbra G. Irizarry
To obtain a position that will enable me to use strong organization skills, customer service skills, and the ability to work well with others.
- Proficient in Mistake #1 click hereMicrosoft Office; Basic computer skills,
- Use of multi phone lines; Good telephone etiquette
- Great organization skills; Ability to pay attention to details; Able to multi task and meet dead lines
- Good attitude
ABC Company July, 09/May, 10 Day care Worker
- Keep records on individual children, including daily observations and information about activities, meals served, and medications administered.
- Instruct children in health and personal habits such as eating, resting, and toilet habits.
- Read to Mistake #2 click herechildren, and teach them simple painting, drawing, handicrafts, and songs.
- Other responsibilities include assisting in preparing food for children and serving meals and refreshments to children, organizing and storing toys and materials to ensure order in activity areas.
GHI Company Jun, 07/Dec, 07 Daycare Worker
- I worked with children ages 4-12. I had to be professional with the Clients.
- I was the Director of the First Summer Camp Program for this daycare. I planned and oversaw all aspects of this program.
XYZ Corporation Sept, 06/Feb, 07 Daycare Worker
- Had structured planned out days of different activities
- Keeping record of child’s daily activity and behavior throughout the day
- Helping children with their social development
- Responsible for Mistake #3 click here doing art projects with them
- Singing them songs and reading different books
New York High school
University of California
Medical Billing and coding
Degree in Progress
Available upon request