123 Main Street • Anytown • US 12345 • email@example.com • (123) 456-7890
MARY S. SMITH
Developed business skills by completing the following relevant business courses:
- Foundations of Human Resource Management
- Fundamentals Mistake #1 click here of Management
- Principles of Business
- Professional Communications
GHI Company May 2009-Present
- Developed and implemented plans to continually improve guest satisfaction in the area of product knowledge to all employees.
- Ensured staffing levels were fit for projected sales and were proactive in attaining labor goals.
- Coached and motivated to meet daily goals.
- Accountable for all weekly and monthly inventories, including meeting and exceeding company goals for inventories.
- Accountable for accurate food and beverage orders based on sales projections.
- Responsible for staffing, training and development of all employees.
- Managed controllable expenses for entire restaurant including labor, food, beverage, supplies and maintenance.
XYZ Corporation Oct. 2007- Oct. 2008
- Incorporating Mistake #2 click hereprofessional business procedure with Food retail
- Using training and learned skill to advance myself in my career
DEF, Incorporated March 2006- May 2007
- Build sales and guest counts through leadership of crew and being involved in the community. Manage sales volume of 60,000 – 83,000 dollars per week with a guest count of 3800 – 5400 guests.
- Clearly communicate priorities concerning restaurant readiness, the menu and promotions through pre-shift and regularly scheduled monthly departmental meetings with crew.
- Lead and motivate crew to deliver an excellent guest experience.
- Proactively handle all crew and guest requests or concerns quickly.
- Ensure the restaurant’s appearance and cleanliness meets our guest expectations by holding the highest standards including TQ (Total Quality), sanitation levels and equipment and facilities maintenance.
- Manage crew performance with clear feedback recognition, reviews, coaching, teaching and discipline.
- Manage Mistake #3 click here costs regarding labor, food, small wares, beverage, bar supplies, contract services, etc.
- Increased business G.S.S. (Guest Service Satisfaction) from a 69% in the year 2008 to 76% in 2009
- Accomplished profitable sales and guest count growth in 2007
SOFTWARE AND PROGRAMS
Developed intermediate software skills using
- Microsoft Word
- Power Point
Associates in Business Administration
New York University, New York, NY
Received certificate for business concepts undergraduate level May 2010
Liberal Arts Program Concentration in Photography
University of California, San Diego, CA