999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999
To obtain a position that allows me to utilize and further my leadership experience as well as my knowledge of administration in order to exceed and maximize the company’s profits and goals.
ABC Inc. Any Town, NY
Courier: November 2005 – Current.
- Sort packages Mistake #1 click here.
- Deliver and, or pick up packages on route.
- Provide customer service.
XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY
Courier: March 2004 – September 2004.
- Inbound and Mistake #2 click hereOutbound freight for delivery.
- Answer any customer inquiries.
- Delivered freight to commercial and residential clients.
BCD Inc. Any Town, NY
Courier: April 1999 – August 2003.
- Made various route deliveries as “floater”
- Was available Mistake #3 click here as needed to cover for other drivers.
- Warehouse duties involved loading and unloading freight, sorting freight to proper routes.
- Bachelors of Business Administration – Management.
- University of Arizona.
- March 1999.
- Effective listener and communicator, both verbally and written.
- Team oriented professional who’s able to lead by example and be led by others.
- Bilingual in Chinese. Spoken and written.
- Take initiative with minimum supervision and keep positive attitude.
- Ability to build rapport with a diverse workforce in multicultural settings.
- Flexible team player who adapts and overcomes sudden changing conditions and assignments.
- Microsoft. Excel, Power Point, Word.
- Quick Books.