999 Main Street
Any Town, NY 99999
To obtain a career Mistake #1 click herewith a company that offers a challenging position; where my business and cosmetology skills can be utilized.
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Business Planning Skills: Strategic Planning, Decision Making, Research, Analysis, Evaluation.
- Accounting Skills: Accounts Receivable, General Ledgers, Balance Sheets, Budgets, Ten Key Adding Machine.
ABC Inc. Any Town, NY December 2009-Present
- Greeting and Consultations with new clients.
- Performing Mistake #2 click herecolor, cuts, and Brazilian Blowouts.
- Reception duties (answering phones, booking appointments, product orders and inventory)
XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY May 2008 – December 2009
- Specializing in dressing hair according to latest styles, following patron instructions.
- Inventory and computer work, as well as keeping records on all of my clients.
- Keeping sanitation requirements.
BCD Inc. Any Town, NY January 2002 – May 2008
- Booking appointments appropriate to schedules.
- Answering phones.
- Client interaction and consultations.
- Cleanliness Mistake #3 click hereand Disinfection upkeep.
- Providing wellness services (manicures and pedicures)
- Handling any possible client conflicts.
- Cashing out clients.
- Keeping record of daily sales.
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
College of Business and Professional Studies
Bachelor of Science: Marketing
New York School, NY
References and additional classes taken are available upon request.
Click to download the Cosmetologist Resume Sample Two in PDF.