123 Main Street • Anytown • US 12345 • Email: email@example.com • Phone: (123) 456-7890
Michael I. French
To obtain a position Mistake #1 click here where I can maximize my management, quality assurance, program development and training experience.
GHI Company, Cook
- Used teamwork and communication skills to coordinate and plan strategic combat maneuvers.
- Successfully led teams of soldiers through various exercises designed to push both physical and mental limits.
- Coordinated often with higher ranking officers on a variety of simulations like budgeting, event planning and inventory management as Corporal.
- Provided verbal and written feedback to lower level servicemen to maintain and improve upon performance standards.
XYZ Corporation, Cook
- Prepare breakfast lunch and dinner menus and meals.
- Set display meals.
- Enter menus in Mistake #2 click herethe computer.
- Assign kitchen duties to staff.
- Food prep.
- Assure quality of dishes.
- Make sure kitchen is sanitary and can pass city inspection at all times.
DEF, Incorporated, Cook
- Makes and packages up fresh salads, sandwiches, soups, wraps, and other various deli items. Also yogurt and pudding parfaits, veggie crudites, fruit cups.
- Prepares breakfast items such as hot cereals, sausage, bacon, breakfast sandwiches and lunch items such as hamburgers, hotdogs, hot sandwiches, pizzas for the cafe.
- Delivers sets up and prepare food and fruits for caterings and also brew coffee if needed for these events.
- Familiar with using Mistake #3 click hereconventional and convection ovens, meat slicers, dishwashers. Also ordering food from Sysco.
- Inventories freezers, refrigerators and dry storage, also use production records to know how much food to prepare and following menus and recipes helped out cashier when busy by ringing up customer’s orders, assisting customers with questions about products.
Education and Training
- New York High School, NY – Academic diploma
- Food Sanitation and Kitchen Cleanliness – Certificate
- Food Preservation in Commercial Facilities – Certificate
- Safe and Sanitary Handling of Preparation of Good – Certificate
- Kitchen Safety and Emergency Training – Certificate