999 Main Street • Anytown • NY 99999 • firstname.lastname@example.org • Home Phone(999) 999-9999 Cell(123) 456-7890
Alan M. Dominguez
ABC Company Cook
- prep all menu items to be cook
- plate Mistake #1 click here menu items to be served
- gill person
- pantry person “side dishes and salads”
- create new menu items
- work catering dept.
GHI Company Cook
May 2008 – Feb 2009
- set up each station prior to opening
- make sure Mistake #2 click here there are 2 set of utensils for each station
- run food from main kitchen to the front line
- help out in any area that may be short handed
- cook pork chops and maintain the carving station
- set up salad bar if short handed
- set up pastry bar with a variety of cakes and pies
- cook pastas as needed
- help change over lines and set up pizza, waffle, and fish station
XYZ Corporation Cook
Dec 2006 – Dec 2007
- Among itemizing the inventory, I was responsible for ordering the amounts of food needed daily.
- I learned the correct cooking times for the different variations on wellness.
- My duties Mistake #3 click here consisted of cleaning the kitchen and dining room after cooking and during closing.
- I would operate a cash register on a daily basis becoming familiar with the end of day count down as well.
New York High School