999 Main Street,
Any Town, NY 99999
To obtain a better employment opportunity as a beautician.
Salon Owner and Beautician
- Ensure Mistake #1 click here all stylists are equipped with the necessary equipment and supplies to successfully and responsibly beautify their clients, enabling them to leave the salon as a satisfied customer.
- Maintain and process payroll documentation to ensure employees are paid in a timely manner.
- Effectively schedule clients to minimize the wait time in the salon
- Constantly expanding my knowledge of both the salon business and business ownership by enrolling in training classes.
2003 – 2007
Beautician and Owner
- Owned and operated Mistake #2 click here a modern full service 15 chair beauty salon.
- Created and applied the business plan for the full service beauty salon.
- Conducted staff searches through local media markets.
- Facilitated interviews with potential stylist that met required staffing protocols.
- Provided and maintained weekly staff payroll.
- Coordinated monthly accounting audits with the salon’s financial advisors.
April 2010- Present
- Created custom Mistake #3 click herestyles at client’s discretion.
- Provided quality customer service.
- Braided and styled 5-6 clients’ hair daily.
- 2004 – 2007 New York High School. Grade Point Average 3.
- 2004 – 2005 University of Arizona. Grade Point Average 3.5