123 MAIN STREET • ANYTOWN • US 12345 • EMAIL@YAHOO.COM • HOME PHONE: (123) 456-7890
GERALD L. SCOTT
To employ my Mistake #1 click hereknowledge and experience with the intention of securing a professional career with opportunity for challenges and career advancement, while gaining knowledge of new skills and expertise.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- At least 1 year experience working as a Banquet Server, 2 years of experience working as a paid child care provider.
- Solid knowledge of taking care of children, and serving various guests
- Possess Diploma from St. Joseph High School
- Well-organized, self-motivated individual with ability to rapidly learn new tasks.
- Well acquainted using Microsoft 2003 and 2007
Banquet Server 2009
- Serving food and beverages
- Carrying trays up to 15lbs or more.
XYZ Corporation 2008-2010
- Cleaned Mistake #2 click hereand sterilized dishes, kitchen utensils, equipment, and facilities.
- Stocked service stations with items such as ice, napkins, and straws.
- Removed trays and stacked dishes for return to kitchen after meals were finished.
- Loaded trays with accessories such as eating utensils, napkins, and condiments.
- Prepared food items such as sandwiches, salads, soups, and beverages.
- Carried food, silverware, and linen on trays, and used carts to carry trays.
- Take care of customers,
- serve drinks and Mistake #3 click here dinners at banquets,
- set up and tear down banquet halls,
New York University, New York, NY 2010
- Going for my Associates Degree in Applies Science
- Majoring Law Enforcement
New York High School