999 Main Street • Anytown • NY 99999 • firstname.lastname@example.org • (999) 999-9999
Louise N. Gallion
- Registered CNA
- Community Mistake #1 click hereService Orientated
- Innovative Problem Solver
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
Banquet Server, ABC Company 06/2009-Present
- Setting up tables and decorations for events.
- Pre-shift side work then post-shift
- Taking drink orders then serving them.
- Serving each course to large parties (up to 250 plates).
- Clearing Mistake #2 click hereplates after each course.
- Clearing tables completely when finished.
- After party leaves cleaning up banquet room
- Moving furniture and decors and reset for next event
Banquet Server, GHI Company 2004-2009
- Responsible for serving up to 40 people in a timely fashion
- Able to server and clear tables in tight spaces
- Able to keep track of orders
Banquet Server, XYZ Corporation 2001 – 2004
- Knowledge of POS Systems (JONAS)
- Setting up events from 10 – 350 people.
- Carrying 50+ pounds on football trays.
- Experience in upscale dining.
- Interacting Mistake #3 click herewith Club Members and they’re family and friends.
- Also when needed, doing Reception work for the Front Desk of the Country Club.
CNA Certificate, New York University, New York, NY Dec 2009
New York High School, New York 1990-1994